Monday 4 August 2014

Small Update

Not much to update here. Most recent adventures include having my first Indian dining experience, a trip to some greyhound dog races, doing the Harry Potter studios tour, and a day trip to Brighton. Indian food wasn't too bad, could have been spicier to be honest. Dog races were interesting...lower class version of horse races basically! Harry Potter studios, amazing...pictures coming soon. I bought Professor Snape's wand, a chocolate frog, and a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. And I must say, it was NOT a bargain! Brighton was pretty cool...it was so nice to finally breathe in fresh ocean air!! I am going back in a couple of weeks and then sometime in September again so this will not be the last you hear of it! Unfortunately, I must say that from now on, probably the only blog posts I am going to write will be about trips outside of London. There's only so much I can say after a 5 day work week and going to grab a few drinks with friends really. Do not fear though! Like I said, another trip to Brighton is in a couple of weeks and then the following week, Belgium!

I know there is a few of you without facebook, so I have uploaded my photos to another site for viewing:

It uploaded them in reverse order so you will you have to start from the last photo and work your way backwards. I've decided to include some pictures I had of Bella and Ruby!

Enjoy! I miss everyone! Apart from family and friends, I'm missing spicy caesars, keg steaks, Bella, fresh air, fresh water, and I actually miss driving my car!


No comments:

Post a Comment